School Mission Statement:
The mission of Freyberg Community School is to be an agent and provider of life long learning primarily for the children attending the school, but also for the community at large.
School Philosophy and Vision:
Celebrating that we are all teachers and learners within a learning community underpins our practice. We look to what is to blame rather than who when facing challenges. We have a strong values programme that pervades culture and making the right choices, positive attitudes and positive social interaction are promoted.
As members of the Freyberg Community School, we will:
- ensure our school environment will be happy, safe, positive and clean
- always try our best in whatever we do
- respect school and personal property
- strive for cooperation between individuals, groups and cultures
- be polite, courteous and honest at all times.